You should now be able to perform basic operations and use arrays in MATLAB. For example, you should be able to
- Create, address, and edit arrays.
- Perform array operations including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and exponentiation.
• Perform matrix operations including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and exponentiation.
• Perform polynomial algebra.
• Create databases using cell and structure arrays.
You should be careful to distinguish between array (element-by-element) operations and matrix operations. Each has its own applications. Table 2.8-1 is a reference guide to all the MATLAB commands introduced in this chapter